Mechanical PTOSIS 6 months later - is this possible? (photos)

I had posterior ptosis correction(minimally invasive) (I think? on april 4th) for congenital ptosis. Its October now and I still have some swelling...I think I still have a bit of this normal? and can I expect a little more lift when swelling disappears. and when will swelling disappears?

Ptosis correction looks pretty good

Mechanical ptosis is caused by overhanging skin. Your ptosis appears to be related to the lifting muscle of the eyelid and Surgery would have corrected that and not the skin. Your eyelids are nearly symmetric. Swelling should be resolved by six months so I would not expect further improvement. An elective skin excision or blepharoplasty could enhance the results by creating more symmetry of the eyelid creases. 

Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon

Your surgery was a failure.

Posterior surgery is very popular with surgeons.  It is effective for small amounts of ptosis expect in one circumstance: levator dehiscence  ptosis.  The main tendon is out of position.  That means that the mechanical effect of posterior ptosis does not happen because the tendon is out of place.  You have waited an appropriate amount of time.  When you are ready, it is appropriate to consider revisional surgery.