Does this hump on bridge look like swelling or do I possibly need a revision? (Photos)

Im 13 days post septo/rhinoplasty and a little concerned with a hump on bridge of nose which ive noticed as some of the swelling has come down... From reading other posts on realself i do realize im very early in the healing process but wanted to know if surgeons think this bump is just swelling or was possibly overlooked

It is way too early to see the final results at13 days post-op. It will take months for the swelling to subside and up to a year or longer for it to completely abate.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Dorsal hump early after rhinoplasty

I think you may have answered your own question: it is very early indeed. The ultimate goal is to achieve an ideal contour, perfectly straight and smooth. Very few patients achieve this, frankly. Most have some very minor imperfection to their outcome. However, early on these tend to be more obvious. You may find, like many, that with additional time (and possible a month or two of massage) this area will settle down very nicely. I find that this is usually the case, and it can take a month or two in that area of the nose (longer in others). In the end, the results are usually quite good; the odds remain high that you will be very satisfied.

Patrick J. Byrne, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon