Any suggestions on the healing? (photos)

I posted pictures yesterday of a problematic opening of my skin under the incision. I am using Bacitraycin topical & started Cephalexin yesterday. Not sure if the area is infected or just inflamed. Dr is board certified & in practice for 30 yrs. Dr wants to close it today - just not sure, makes me nervous. I do not smoke. PA suggested hematoma that opened the skin. I'm clueless but panicky. Suggestions please!

Open wound

You had an area that opened up.  May have a slight infection but this will resolve.  At this point if you close this it will likely open up again.  You are better off letting it heal. If it heals well you won't need to anything else.  If you have a scar, it can be easily revised at about 6 months.    

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Any suggestions on the healing?

Open wound issues following facial surgery occur. In my practice I allow secondary closure over a few months. Than start red light laser sessions to promote scar maturation. If the final scar is not acceptable than at 6 months postop I offer revision under local.