What does Restylane Lyft do?

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face.

Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines(nasolabial folds).

Treatments should be performed by an experienced and expert physician injector.

Restylane Lyft

Hi Maggie, 

Restlyne is hyaluronic acid based filler. It adds volume and helps lift parts of your face that have aged-it restores fullness and can reduce lines. There is some evidence that such fillers may stimulate your own body to produce additional collagen. They are hypoallergenic and most patients are very happy with the more youthful appearance that can be achieved. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Restylane lyft

Restylane lyft is the new name for Perlane.  Like regular Restylane, Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid gel.  It was named Restylane 'Lyft' (the swedish spelling of 'lift') because compared to Restylane, Restylane Lyft's structure provides more support against gravity making it a better option for deep placement in areas like the cheeks where more structure is needed.I hope this answer helps. Best wishes!

Heidi A. Waldorf, MD

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Lyft is a more robust filler and works best for cheek, temple, chin and nasolabial fold contouring.  I find that it is great on lips for those who want a voluminous lip.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid based filler in a gel form. It is used as injection to correct volume loss in cheeks, as well as wrinkles and smile lines. It is non-surgical procedure to bring the fullness to your cheeks and correct smile lines and wrinkles around your mouth. It is a great option to consider! 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Restylane Lyft?

Restylane Lyft is used to add volume into areas where the face has lost volume due to aging. The most important region is the cheek area. Injection into the cheek leads to a more youthful appearance and helps to reduce jowls. It is FDA approved. Best, Dr ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft formally know as Perlane is an injectable dermal filler approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles. It is manufactured from Galderma the makers of Restylane, Dysport and Sculptra. Best wishes. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid filler that is used to fill in facial folds/wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, and correct volume loss, such as in the cheeks.  Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.   

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane Lyft

Hi Maggie, Restylane Lyft helps cheeks look younger by lifting them and restoring the cheeks to how they were when we were younger. It is FDA indicated to last a year, but with proper maintenance and touch ups, many of my clients are seeing much more long term results. It is also a great value filler, at my practice it is $599 for a 1ml vial. Most clients get 1-4 vials, depending on their aesthetic goals.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

What does Restylane Lyft do?

Hello maggielage - Thanks for your question.  Restylane Lyft is a wonderful product.  It is a product that has a higher density of hyaluronic acid (higher G-prime).  This allows it to provide more lift for the same amount of volume injected.  I like to use this product in the cheeks, to lift the corner of the mouth, and to contour along the jawline.  Find an expert injector with experience with this product. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon