What does Restylane Lyft do?

What does Restylane Lyft do?

Hello maggielage - Thanks for your question.  Restylane Lyft is a wonderful product.  It is a product that has a higher density of hyaluronic acid (higher G-prime).  This allows it to provide more lift for the same amount of volume injected.  I like to use this product in the cheeks, to lift the corner of the mouth, and to contour along the jawline.  Find an expert injector with experience with this product. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Restylane Lyft

Lyft is one of my favorite fillers, especially for adding volume to the cheeks.  It is a hyaluronic acid filler, like most fillers used today.  Lyft is a thicker filler which provides a good lifting effect.  I usually prefer to inject it through a cannula to minimize the risk for bruising.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane Lyft

Hi Maggie, 

Restlyne is hyaluronic acid based filler. It adds volume and helps lift parts of your face that have aged-it restores fullness and can reduce lines. There is some evidence that such fillers may stimulate your own body to produce additional collagen. They are hypoallergenic and most patients are very happy with the more youthful appearance that can be achieved. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Restylane lyft

Restylane lyft is the new name for Perlane.  Like regular Restylane, Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid gel.  It was named Restylane 'Lyft' (the swedish spelling of 'lift') because compared to Restylane, Restylane Lyft's structure provides more support against gravity making it a better option for deep placement in areas like the cheeks where more structure is needed.I hope this answer helps. Best wishes!

Heidi A. Waldorf, MD

Restylane Lyft

Hi Maggie, Restylane Lyft helps cheeks look younger by lifting them and restoring the cheeks to how they were when we were younger. It is FDA indicated to last a year, but with proper maintenance and touch ups, many of my clients are seeing much more long term results. It is also a great value filler, at my practice it is $599 for a 1ml vial. Most clients get 1-4 vials, depending on their aesthetic goals.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Lyft is a more robust filler and works best for cheek, temple, chin and nasolabial fold contouring.  I find that it is great on lips for those who want a voluminous lip.  Best, Dr. Emer.