What does Restylane Lyft do?

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face.

Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines(nasolabial folds).

Treatments should be performed by an experienced and expert physician injector.

Restylane Lyft

Hi Maggie, 

Restlyne is hyaluronic acid based filler. It adds volume and helps lift parts of your face that have aged-it restores fullness and can reduce lines. There is some evidence that such fillers may stimulate your own body to produce additional collagen. They are hypoallergenic and most patients are very happy with the more youthful appearance that can be achieved. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Restylane lyft

Restylane lyft is the new name for Perlane.  Like regular Restylane, Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid gel.  It was named Restylane 'Lyft' (the swedish spelling of 'lift') because compared to Restylane, Restylane Lyft's structure provides more support against gravity making it a better option for deep placement in areas like the cheeks where more structure is needed.I hope this answer helps. Best wishes!

Heidi A. Waldorf, MD

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Lyft is a more robust filler and works best for cheek, temple, chin and nasolabial fold contouring.  I find that it is great on lips for those who want a voluminous lip.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft (formerly known as Perlane) is an FDA-approved, hyaluronic acid filler.  There are a variety of hyaluronic acid fillers available in the United States (Restylane, Restylane Silk, Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Belotero, etc) which all differ slightly in their specific properties and applications.

Restylane Lyft is a firm, dense gel, that is formulated with large particles of hyaluronic acid.  As a result, it is best used for deep injections on the cheekbones, to help lift and contour the cheeks, however it can be used in other areas of the face as well.  The results from Restylane Lyft can last for up to one year after treatment.  I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon to further discuss your concerns, and to figure out the best treatment plan for your needs. 

Faiyaaz Kalimullah, MD, FAAD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane Lyft

I use it to help add volume to the cheek.  It has worked all in this area.  I find myself treating the nasolabial folds ion general but it can be used there as well.

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid based filler in a gel form. It is used as injection to correct volume loss in cheeks, as well as wrinkles and smile lines. It is non-surgical procedure to bring the fullness to your cheeks and correct smile lines and wrinkles around your mouth. It is a great option to consider! 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Restylane Lyft?

Restylane Lyft is used to add volume into areas where the face has lost volume due to aging. The most important region is the cheek area. Injection into the cheek leads to a more youthful appearance and helps to reduce jowls. It is FDA approved. Best, Dr ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft formally know as Perlane is an injectable dermal filler approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles. It is manufactured from Galderma the makers of Restylane, Dysport and Sculptra. Best wishes. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid filler that is used to fill in facial folds/wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, and correct volume loss, such as in the cheeks.  Always seek treatment from a qualified professional.   

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon