What is in your opinion the best option for skin tightening in neck and jowls?

Have heard mixed reviews on ultherapy. I have used ultherapy aas well as sculptor and various fillers over the years . Already have nonfat left in my face. Possibly from ultherapy? Also should I worry that ultherapy will melt any fillers already there?

The best option for skin tightening in neck and jowls.

There are a couple of options invasive and non-invasive.As far as non-invasive Ultherapy is FDA approved to lift skin on neck, eyebrow, and under the chin. This procedure can compliment non-invasive facial fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Belotero. Depending on your last filler treatment Ultherapy should not conflict with previous placed fillers.

Ultherapy

Fillers and ultherapy work excellent together for anti-aging treatment. There are also surgical option as well. Ultherapy should no affect your fillers.

Kristin J. Tarbet MD, FACS
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ultherapy results depend on age of patient and condition of the skin

The effects of Ultherapy are determined to a large degree by the individual's ability to rebuild collagen, which in turn relates to age. Older patients with sagging skin will do much better with a facelift, younger patients with minimal laxity but early signs of aging can get a nice result with Ultherapy. It is not a nonsurgical facelift.

Richard Baxter, MD

Skin Tightening Solutions with Ultherapy, Lasers, Microneedling/prp, VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

Ultherapy is a great choice for skin rejuvenation and tightening and won't negatively impact your fillers. For best results, I recommend Ultherapy in combination with lasers or RF, Sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp for best results. VASER withThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) and Kybella would be other alternatives, if you're a candidate.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.