Will I truly get a flat stomach and some form of curves. (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 15
Will I truly get a flat stomach and some form of curves.
Yes, I think that you can expect a very nice outcome after "mommy makeover" surgery; you've done a good job achieving a nice looking torso after pregnancies. Now it will be important that you select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with. Best wishes.
Will you have a flat stomach and curves?
I do think that a tummy tuck and liposuction to the waist and posterior hips will be a great set of procedures for you. Your tummy should be back to where it was before babies and liposuction will absolutely give you more of a waist. You are absolutely being realistic. Best of luck!
Thank you for the pictures and question, you are a great candidate for this procedure, the full tummy tuck with muscle repair will give you a flat abdomen and liposuction of your back and sides gives you a very nice hourglass shape, consult with a board certified PS best of luck!
You might also like...
Find the right surgeon !
Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.
thank you for your question and your photo.
Based on your photo i can tell that you are a great candidate for this type of procedure. Tummy tuck will help to take away excessive skin release and a Lipo to contour your body figure.
best of luck
Mommy make-over - will it be worth it?
Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck, liposuction and breast implants.
- I think your expectations are quite realistic.
- You do not look overweight -
- So your stomach should be much, much flatter, with a defined waist and nicely shaped breasts.
- You should see a truly significant improvement!
- Enjoy the result!
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD
Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures provided it appears that you should have a very nice result from a tummy tuck and liposuction. Tightening of your abdominal muscles will help flatten your tummy. Liposuction will help give you some contour to your flanks. Breast augmentation or a breast lift with implants can be combined with a tummy tuck. Best of luck.
Great results from mommy makeover
- You should expect a really nice result form your mommy makeover assuming that you have a skilled surgeon.
- You have limited fat. Your biggest problem is excess skin. You look otherwise fit. I would be pleased to have someone with your physique as my patient because of the tremendous result I think that you could get. There is nothing that makes my job more satisfying than providing someone with an amazing result. The big reveal is the most fun part of all when patients get to see their change and I get to see how happy they are.
- Dr Rodger Shortt is a plastic surgeon in Oakville. He strives to be the best plastic surgeon and is one of the few plastic surgeons in Canada with a top 5-star rating on Realself, RateMD, and Ontario Doctor Review. He serves patients from the GTA including Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Georgetown, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, and Hamilton. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor and the Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training for McMaster University.
It is very important to have realistic expectations. I think you'll have a very pleasing result but the hourglass part is probably not going to happen. To get a narrow waist you need a significant distance between your lowest rib and the top of your pelvis. You are either born with that or you're not. Surgery can give nice improvements but not miracles.
Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your
photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.
This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the
bikini line. Your muscles can also be
plicated resulting in a flat abdomen. Breast augmentation can be performed at the same time for improved contour. Make sure you
specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have
had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results. The
most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I
recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic
surgeon who can evaluate you in person.
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.