Which to do first, Asian rhinoplasty or blepharoplasty (upper & lower), cheek implants, and possibly forehead lift?

I would like to have Asian rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, cheek implants, and possibly a forehead lift. Due to cost, I plan on having the rhinoplasty done separately. For overall facial harmony, should I have the rhinoplasty first or wait until I'm healed from the other surgery? Also, how long should I be off of Botox (for migraines) prior to meeting my plastic surgeon?

Asian rhinoplasty or blepharoplasty (upper & lower), cheek implants, and possibly forehead lift together or separate?

Hello! 

Thank you for this excellent question.

Personally, though a lot depends on how much each element of what you wish needs doing, and although it is technically possible to undertake all your procedures at one sitting (therefore reducing anaesthetics and cost), I would be likely to suggest two episodes and then nose and cheeks go together and brow forehead and eyes go together. 

Undertaking a forehead lift first will affect how much needs to be done in the eyes so that makes sense.

Nose and eyelid operative fields encroach upon one another so each potentially making the other more awkward but not impossible.

Cheeks would not add a lot to the nose procedure so that makes sense to be done together...

I hope the above statements make sense!

Obviously it would be best to thoroughly discuss the pros and cons, the various elements with a plastic surgeon well experienced in these procedures.

I hope that you found this information helpful.

Best wishes for the pursuit of your goals.

London Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty blepharoplasty, cheek implants and forehead lift

All four procedures can be performed together, or separately and it does not matter which one comes first or last. To determine the strength of the forehead muscles, it would be ideal to be off Botox for six months

Maybe rhinoplasty first

I would say maybe rhinoplasty first because this can really change the balance and harmony of the face. You may find that some of the other procedures you're interested in you no longer desire after your rhinoplasty. It looks like you're planning for a lot of surgery and there's no way for us to really tell you what to do first especially considering you didn't provide us with much information nor a photograph.  I would strongly suggest you get at least three different consultations before proceeding with any surgery if you really are planning on doing all of these things. What you want to look for is not reassurances from your surgeons that things are going to go great. What you want to look for is consistency in the recommendations that different surgeons provide. At least that way you can tell you're probably on the right path.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon