What can I do or what procedure would work best to get rid of clay cellulite! (photos)

Hi there, I have suffered with cellulite since my late teens. I am now 26, I thought my cellulite was bad before but now I just can't take it anymore. I'm not overweight at all. I would love to be able to wear a bikini or even shorts. Please help. I'm in the Ottawa area.

Cellulite treatment

Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

The top treatment for cellulite is the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

I am the leading expert on cellulite and continue to see very positive results with the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment, which I developed. We have many patients who travel to have this procedure done. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

What procedure works best to get rid of clay cellulite!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cellulite treatment

Up until a year ago I thought cellulite treatments did not work. I have seen many technologies come and go and they did not seem to work. Over a year ago we had a Tripolar machine brought into the office. i was very skeptical. I have to say the patients have been extremely pleased with the results. It does not hurt and does take multiple treatments. You need to go into it with realistic expectations.They may not be totally gone but should be better. I know there are many machines out there  that may work...this one  I do have experience with and the patients have been very pleased.We have been using it for over a year.The Tripolar is a skin tightening machine. 
good luck to you. I know you would like to feel comfortable in the clothes you can and want to wear.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon