Would I be a good candidate for liposuction? (Photos)

Would I be a good candidate for liposuction? My Main area of concern is my inner and outer thighs and abdomen, but would liposuction give me a good result? I'm not looking for pencil thin legs just a little gap so they don't rub together anymore. Thank you,

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting without or Without tummy tuck

Your tummy needs skin removal with liposuction to get the best outcome, the legs would do great with liposuction alone.  Please see a VASER 4D contouring expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question . Based on your photos , you would be a good candidate for liposuction on your thighs. Your lower abdomen, however appears to have some excess skin. From the side view, you look to have a bit of skin over hang at your bikini line. I think you would be a better candidate for a full tummy due to the excess skin. I think that if you had lipo alone, you many not be happy with the excess skin.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Candidate

Hello, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. It seems that you are a very good candidate for liposuction.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate fo Liposuction

From your pictures, you appear to have localized fat with relatively taught skin that should contract well after the excess fat is removed. This is the definition of a good candidate for liposuction. See a board certified plastic surgeon with significant experience in liposuction, as this procedure is far harder to do correctly and more risky than it seems.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction candidacy

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures you are a good candidate for liposuction. Pleas consult with a board certified PS for evaluation. 

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for liposuction.  This can help improve the contour of your waistline and thighs.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Liposuction candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for liposuction contouring of your abdomen, waist and thighs to optimize your overall shape.  Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to maximize feminine curves. An in person examination will be the best way to evaluate if the skin on your abdomen will need tightening, if so then a tummy tuck may be needed as well for best results. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less!

You are likely a good candidate for liposuction but you would need to be examined in person to be properly evaluated.

Liposuction - good candidate?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • You appear to be a very good candidate for liposuction of your abdomen, outer and inner thighs.
  • An exam is needed to see how much can be removed from the inner thigs without leaving you with saggy skin.
  • It certainly can be improved but creating a visible gap between the legs might be too much but even so,liposuction should be effective even if somewhat less is done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Would I be a good candidate for liposuction?

Thank you for your photographs and question.  Many people have difficulty determining whether they are a good candidate for liposuction alone or if they might need skin tightening in the form of a tummy tuck. From your photographs it appears likely to me that you are an excellent candidate to undergo liposuction of your stomach as well as inner and outer thighs.  The improvement in your contour should be dramatic with low risk of complications or deformities if done by an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. Make sure that you are at a maintainable and healthy weight before undergoing the procedure and enjoy the results.  I expect significant improvement for you. Regards, Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD