My tip is already falling two weeks after rhinoplasty!

Hello, I got rhinoplasty done two weeks ago. My tip came straight out like a triangle and I wanted it to look softer and cuter so I asked for the tip to be up-turned. For the first week after my splint was removed it looked just as I wanted. Two weeks later, (now) it has dropped to almost the same straight out position i started with pre-surgery. I am so sad and disappointed because I don't think it will possibly turn back up over time. If anything I feel it will continue to drop

Tip position

It is difficult to comment without seeing preop and post-op photos. Best to be patient with the results as you are only two weeks out.