Small mouth opening, narrow jaw, and edge to edge bite; what kind of treatment would improve my smile? (photos)

I have a small mouth, 35mm wide from inside tooth to inside tooth halfway back. An edge to edge bite, teeth only touch in certain areas at front, and I feel like my teeth are slightly and slowly shifting causing overlap. I used to have a decent size gap between my front teeth but it's getting smaller, specifically near the tips. My smile is poorly shaped and I'd like to improve it. What do you suggest?

Smile Makeover with Orthodontics

Based on your photos, I would recommend orthodontic treatment (braces) for realigning your teeth and improving your bite. A consult with an experienced orthodontist would be best to figure out your treatment options.