Can skin grafting on upper eyelid fix the problem and produce favorable cosmetic result? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Too early - supportive cures for now
Too much upper lid skin removed
- I am sorry about this unfortunate problem,
- I am glad you are seeing a specialist,
- Wait at least 6 months before skin grafts,
- They are not done for cosmetic purposes but to allow the eye to close so that it is properly protected.
- The eye drops and ointment are important. Keep them up.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.