Can skin grafting on upper eyelid fix the problem and produce favorable cosmetic result? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Too early - supportive cures for now
Too much upper lid skin removed
- I am sorry about this unfortunate problem,
- I am glad you are seeing a specialist,
- Wait at least 6 months before skin grafts,
- They are not done for cosmetic purposes but to allow the eye to close so that it is properly protected.
- The eye drops and ointment are important. Keep them up.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.