I had a rhinoplasty on January 4th. It's 9 months since my surgery but I can barely breathe through my nose.

Hello I had a rhinoplasty on January 4 so it's about 9 months of it. Personally I love how my nose looks now. When I was younger I got hit in the nose 3 to 4 times so it changed its appearence. I had trouble breathing and deviated septum so i got a surgery. Then I started dislinking my nose ( because it got wider and had a bump. I love the result its perfect but I CAN'T BREATHE i feel like i have to blow up and ppl think im sick because of my congestionated sound help me please its uncomfortable

Nasal obstruction

There are many different reasons for blockage of the nose including nasal valve narrowing, allergies, turbinate hypertrophy, deviation of the septum etc. It is a long list and what you need is a good evaluation by an Otolaryngologist to get the correct diagnosis before any treatment can be recommended. 

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Breathe Problem

I recommend you to go your surgeon. You may need another surgery for improvement of airway.

Prof Dr Nazim Cerkes  
President of Rhinoplasty Society of European  
VicePresident of ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)

Nazim Cerkes, MD
Istanbul Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful. Good luck!

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Check with your doctor

It should be a good idea to find out the problem. Visit your Doctor and let exam your nose from inside. Sometimes the reason could be some Rhynitis, some scaring from surgery.