Is it safe to have PRP after a hair transplant?

Hello, I underwent a hair transplant procedure in February. 12 days after the procedure I went for a prp of the scalp, and they went over the grafted area in the hopes of getting an even better result. My question now is whether doing something like that so soon after the procedure could have damaged the grafts. None of them fell out. The prp was injected using a needle gun. Any advice would we greatly appreciated.

PRP is not generally recommended after surgery. Some doctors may recommend it. If your doctor is one of them

PRP is not generally recommended after surgery.  Some doctors may recommend it.  If your doctor is one of them you should direct your questions or concerns to your doctor.  Your doctor would not likely do or recommend anything that will harm you or give you "bad" results.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

PRP after a hair transplant

Do't mess with your transplant until all of the healing is complete. PRP will add no value to the recipient area, only a good hair transplant will do that

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon