Is my nose crooked and fatter on one side? Post-op Rhinoplasty 1 month (Photo)

Hello I know that my nose is fatter due to swelling&still healing. I understand&accept that part but there is a lump on 1 side & it isnt from swelling. Its lopsided lump on right side of bridge only visible from front view. It doesnt feel hard or swollen. Left side healed ok but this bump on my right makes my nose look crooked. VERY frustrating as it wasn't crooked before, I liked my front post surgery. I only did surgery to fix hump from profile (now fixed) but now Im unhappy w/ front!

Rhinoplasty recovery

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.