What can be done for multiple deep scars with hypopigmentation?

I have dozens of small scars caused by badly done microneedling from 5 months ago (I know I shouldn't have done it at home & feel very dumb about it). I was wondering what can be done to help? Wait? Or Could proper microneedling actually help? Or would fractionnated Rf be better? I have Mediterranean skin with a number or nevi (all already evaluated and benign). I would be really grateful for any insight. I would rather go for as safe a procedure as there is for my skin type. Thanks to all!

Scar expert in Los Angeles

It all depends on the depth of injury. At this time, I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help reduce scarring in the future. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles