Is it just me or is the lift I paid for missing? (Photos)

I was suppose to get a lift and I feel like I got a nipple repositioning. Everything still sags so low. Is it unrealistic for me to have thought I was gonna have no hang or very little, I mean I can hide 3 fingers under each boob just like before. How is that a lift? I also have hyperpigmentation outsidemy scar lines, what can I do to help that fade?

Lift and implants

It is hard to see the incisions.  The nipple position looks better but you have had some relapse as well.  This can happen in a patient with poor skin quality and heavy implants.

So part of the goal of lifting is lifting the nipple into a more natural position, at the same time the goal is the redistribute the breast tissues into a more superior position also, giving the patient a more youthful appearance. It appears your surgeon did accomplish the nipple repositioning, but over the past 5 months of healing you have had settling of your breast/glandular tissue creating a pseudoptotic look. Best to go back to your surgeon, discuss this with him/her. Lifting breast tissue will not restore the upper/superior pole volume without an implant if that was the look/desire you had.

Poor patient education

This is a good lift although the nipple is little low and maybe more of a lift could have been achieved.  There is no way you would have ended up with no sagging at all.  That is not possible.

Post-Op Healing from Breast Liftt

The patient will go home in a bra or with only light dressings over the incision lines. Sutures are dissolvable but an ending knot, if present is removed within 1-2 weeks. Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication. Light activities may be started in 7-10 days.All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk. Any breast operation can result in changes in sensation. This happens less with lifts than reductions but is still possible. Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift procedure and specific risks may be determined during your consultation. #Hypertrophic or #keloid scars can be a problem.  The worst are usually under the breast with an #AnchorLift or inverted “T”.  These can be treated like all thickened scars with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing. If you are past the initial healing phase and still feel like you are not seeing your desired procedure results, it would be a good idea to visit your surgeon for a follow-up and have the procedure area evaluated. It could just be taking a little longer to heal completely, but you should never hesitate to contact your surgeon directly for help and advice. Good luck!