It has been 7 years since my double mastectomy now my nipples turned red. Any suggestions?

Nipple Color Change Seven Years After Mastectomies

It sounds like either you had bilateral nipple sparing mastectomies or had the nipples reconstructed post mastectomy.  Either way, if it is something that had occurred on both sides, then I would not worry about it.  Tissues change as time goes on, and color changes can occur as well.  I would go for an examination with your plastic surgeon or oncology surgeon and see what they have to say.  I hope this helps.

Breast reconstruction

Since you are post breast reconstruction, and now nipple changes. Are the nipple the native nipples. It is better to see your doctor for proper diagnosis