Arms and tummy tuck: procedure options based on my pictures/info? (photos)

I have been to one consult already. That recommendation was a breast lift with implants over the muscle, full tummy tuck and lipo on upper arms. I have recently lost 15 lbs, and would like to lose another 20 before my procedures. I have 2 adult kids and i am 5' 7" 180 lbs my BWD is 14. I would like to do the arms and tummy with just lipo if possible.I know it's hard to recommend without a consultation, but any options are appreciated.

Tummy and arm shaping

Thank you for your submission. Based on your photos, my initial impression is that your arm would amenable to liposuction, but for the best possible results, you would probably do best with a tummy tuck. 

Historically, tummy tuck surgery has gotten a bit of a bad rap because of a perceived difficult recovery. Newer strategies have reduced post-operative pain- in fact our patients no longer need narcotic pain pills.

Best of luck with your journey.

Tummy and arm shaping

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best of luck with your journey.

Arms and tummy

Based on your history and photos liposuction alone would leave you with loose skin and an unfortunate result. A tummy tuck and brachioplasty are needed to give the best result. Both include liposuction with the procedure with my technique.

Good for you with the weight loss.

Mark Eberbach, MD

Arms and tummy

Good for you with the weight loss.

Mark Eberbach, MD

Mommy Makeover

Hi and thank you for your pictures and questions.  You appear to be a great candidate for a full tummy tuck with liposuction which will sculpt your abdomen and trim your waist.   Liposuction alone will not eliminate the extra skin you have along your lower abdomen and may actually make it worse.  Liposuction for the arms together with a breast lift with implants are good options for your breasts and arms. Best of luck!

Mommy Makeover

Evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a  full tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift with implants can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts.  Arm liposuction may be successful if you have good skin elasticity.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Evaluation

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Mommy makeover

Based on your pictures you look like you would be an excellent candidate for all of those procedures. I would definitely suggest losing the 20 pounds first. That will significantly influence the size of implant that you may need, the amount of breast if you will need and it may decrease the amount of LIFO section you need love your arms! Best of luck!

Mommy makeover

Mommy

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get mommy makeover, this procedure consists on making a back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, tummy tuck and breast lift or breast augmentation, giving you awesome results!

Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Mommy

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Tummy tuck

looking at your photos it appears a full tummy tuck would be your best option. A breast lift with implants also would give you a good result.

Tummy tuck

Lipo

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck and breast implants with a lift 

Lipo