I recently had rhinoplasty (2 weeks ago) and I still notice a bump at the top of my bridge.

Before surgery I had bump at top of my bridge It appears to still be there I thought the bump is just swollen tissue but touching it feels hard like bone Im starting to think bone wasnt shaved down enough Also 1st week after splint removed my nose was turned up giving a cute petite shape Now I notice it is slightly falling&looking like it did before surgery Im starting to worry that I have barely noticeable results bc my bump is still there&my tip is still straight out not up-turned like I hoped

Rhinoplasty

You are still quite early in your recovery period and your appearance will continue to refine.  It may take up to a year for all swelling to resolve and for your nasal appearance to settle to a final outcome. Your doctor may prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help reduce the swelling. Healing is often unpredictable and one side may heal quicker than the other and sometimes even nasal bones may shift in healing.  The outcomes may not be as expected.  In some cases a revision may be recommended to refine your outcomes, but I would wait at least 12-18 months so you are fully healed before considering a revision. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Too early to tell

It is far too early to tell - judge your result no earlier than 6 months post op - the hard bump can be bony swelling with new bone or callous produced by your body in response to your surgeon removing bone - your body tries to heal this back but it usually settles down and only occasionally needs a minor revision to smooth it off