Very high incision line for upper bleph; what should I do? (Photos)

Hi, I'm extermely worried about upper bleph. The incision lines are way above my natural crease as well as extends laterally to the side of my face. I did not want this ?!? I spoke with the Dr regarding my concerns and he said it was from swelling. I'm so worried about lateral scarring, and my medial tissue as well has caused asmmetry . I think it looks absolutely horrible. I'm seeing him again in a month and he's willing to revise in 6 months . What should I do ?

High incisions for upper lid blepharoplasty

I understand your concern - I would recommend waiting 6 months to allow all swelling and thickening to resolve prior to revision. In the meantime make an appointment - before 6 months - with an Oculoplastic surgeon for revision. Some surgeons keep revision fees low for those patients who have had a disappointing experience with blepharoplasty elsewhere. Basically the crease may be re-established at a lower position and the lashes rotated up. The asymmetry of the incisions can also be corrected. You will probably have enough skin there to do a nice revision. It is unfortunate that you may have to consider repeat surgery, but make every effort to be sure the next will have an optimal result for you. Best wishes with your decisions.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty incisions

You will have to allow it to heal for 6 months to a year before considering a revision. It can be difficult to lower the incision if there is not enough excess skin.

This are horrible.

Do not let the surgeon who make these revise them.  They do not know their eyelid anatomy.  I suspect they will have absolutely no clue what is wrong with your eyelids.  Revisional surgery needs to correct the upper eyelid ptosis and eyelash ptosis. I can assure you that anyone who would make upper eyelid incisions like this is not qualified to revise you eyelid.