Extreme swelling of mons 4 1/2 weeks PO TT.

I am worried about the swelling in my mons pubic. It doesn't seem to be going down at all. It is 3 times the size it was prior to surgery. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help the swelling go down? My PS told me to wear my binder for 6 weeks and I have done that. I'd just like the swelling to go down so I can wear a swimsuit and not look like a Ken doll! Lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Patience

You are only 1 month post op.  This typically takes several months to resolve.  Now that your abdomen is flatter, your mons appears fuller.  Be patient and you should be rewarded.