What is the cost of thigh and arm lift in Canada or in states close to Ontario?

Female,26,3csections. Soon to be bariatric patient. Looking for costs on thigh and arm lifts close by for this time next year. Before children: 150 lbs curvy / 32E size 5 teen jeans now : just under 5'2" 260lbs 38 F and 22w jeans. Plan on breast reduction and lift after as well as tummy tuck.

Arm Lift/ Brachioplasty/Thigh Lift/Skin Tightening/ Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

This would be pure speculation as it is largely dependent upon the demand for the surgeon.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.