What is the appropriate course of action/etiquette if treatment did not work?

I have a great RN who does my botox and tear troughs and I have been seeing her for about 3 years now and never had issues. She has recently advised me to do cheek filler and offered discounted price and I went for it. She said the effect would improve as the filler would expand but its' been 4 days, swelling has gone down and I honestly can not see any results whatsoever. Even with discounted price I paid 500$ which is a lot of money for me and now I wish I didn't do it. Should I complain?

Filler Expectations

It is difficult to answer your question without knowing what kind of filler she injected and the amount that was injected. If it was an injection like Sculptra, the results build collagen over a period of time and noticing overall outcome is at a slower pace than HA fillers like Voluma, Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm etc. I suggest finding out what was injected and the amount, then consult with an experienced cosmetic physician who specializes in injections. Best Regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician