Please help - am I a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo and/or Tummy tuck candidate? (Photo)

I'm 27, 5'5, 120 pounds and looking to give my body some shape! Want to lose love handles, flanks, inner thigh fat & shape my bum. I absolutely do not want a large bum, just some protrusion (currently flat). I'm unsure if I have enough fat for a BBL? I have a lax tummy (please see photos - get bulges & lines - lost weight previously, no kids), would this get worse with liposuction? Would a tummy tuck be better? Would it get rid of the lines? They disappear when I lie down for a few hours.

Please help - am I a Brazilian Butt Lift/Lipo and/or Tummy tuck candidate?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions ad pictures.

According with your pictures you have a great body to make a BBL. you area tiny person the only thing that you will need is define your curves and this procedure is appropriate for this.

The most important that you should know is that every body is different therefore each result will be different each person, therefore, that an assessment in person would be the most important to define goals and realities about your body.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!

Are you a BBL candidate?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. you are a good candidate for tummy tuck with muscle repair, liposuction on flanks, waist, whole back and bbl. If your hemoglobin levels are high enough to perform also your breasts. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I think that both operations would benefit you depending upon your goals.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

Yes, it looks like you may be a candidate for a BBL and then a tummy tuck at a later time. Best of luck..

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, you would see improvement in your body contour from a BBL with liposuction. It does not appear that you would need a tummy tuck because you do not have excess saggy skin, liposuction alone would be sufficient. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon