I'm 24, 5'5" and 120lbs, with no kids in Ottawa and interested in breast lift w/ implants and abdominal liposuction. (photo)

I was curious on the price range for such a procedure in Ottawa, Canada. I have lost 60+ lbs over 3 years. My breasts have deflated significantly, going from a full 38F to a 34D. I don't have loose skin, but some stubborn fat around my midsection that diet and exercise hasn't been able to fix. I had saved up and put away about $8000 CAD, though I'm not sure that would be enough to cover the costs.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast lift and implants and lipo

You look like you could benefit from a lift and implants and maybe liposuction as well. you would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  AS for the cost, this fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon so it is difficult to say.

Liposuction & Breastlift, Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adibfar

Hello ;Congratulations on your weight loss.It would be very difficult to make a definitive recommendation without a formal consultation, however based on your photos you may benefit from liposuction of of your abdomen/ flanks regions as well as a vertical breast lift.If your final intention is more than a perky , lifted 34D , you would benefit from implants as well , however this would add to the cost of your surgeries. The augmentation can always be performed in the future should you love the shape and look of your newly lifted breasts but want it slightly larger. In other words you have not burnt any bridges by staging it ( for financial reasons)Please feel free to review the " breast and body enhancement" sections of our photo galleries.Thank you

Interested in breast lift w/ implants and abdominal liposuction.

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
 My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that he/she has significant/demonstrable experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Best wishes.

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast breast lift with an implant and abdominal liposuction.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD