Pain in healing incision post op tummy tuck 3 weeks. Swollen/burning sensation in the pubic area. What can I do? (photos)

Hi i have a very irritating one part and it hurts to touch started 2 days ago has made My pubic where the sature is hurt around it. I massage with bio Oil to release the tention ,. A tiny hole where it hurts and a for of blood and clear non smelling fluid. I know its early and its the healing process but is there away i can make this irritating burning pain on that particular spot go away . The spot is hard to touch stoppes with compression garment irritated the area.what can i dø??

Incision Healing at 3 Weeks

It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. Scars may stay red, become thick or widen. It can take 12-18 months for the scars to settle.

These can be improved with topical treatments such as BioCorneum, Scar Guard, Scar Fade and Mederma. Redness can be improved with laser treatments and the scars can be kept narrow with products such as Embrace.  On occasion, keloids or hypertrophic scars can develop and will need treatment including Kenalog, 5FU and laser.

If you are worried or concerned at all about the healing of your incision it would be best to visit your surgeon and have this area examined to make sure that healing is going well. Good luck.