Do I need a jawline surgery? What can I do to get a symmetric face? (Photo)

Hi! I really want to have a symmetric face, and mine right now is so far from it. I hate it.. I really, really would like a heart face shape like Selena Gomez, "model jawline" and fuller cheekbones and lips! What can i do?

Jawline and midface fullness

A model jawline requires a combination of fullness and definition; along with balancing it with fullness in the midface. Jawline augmentation changes the frontal view as well as the 45 degree view; and midface volume can be achieved with a combination of fillers and implants. This is quite common and requires an artistic approach along with realistic expectations of the patient. 

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon