Can the buttons cause chipping of teeth?

My attachments hit funny. While eating, after having removed the trays, I feel like I have scraped my bottom tooth from the irregular bite.  Thx!

Premature Contact on an Invisalign Attachment

It is possible that the opposing tooth is hitting the attachment prematurely, but it is unlikely that the tooth would chip (scraped) unless there was a pre-existing condition such as an excessively large restoration or preexisting fracture. Having said that, a premature contact against an opposing tooth is not good. Schedule an appointment as soon as possible with your Invisalign provider to remedy the situation. Good luck!