Does Sculpsure really work?

Would like to see more before and after photos whether good or bad

Does SculpSure Really Work?

Yes, and it accomplishes about a 25% reduction in fat volume under the applicator with each treatment. The treatment only takes 25 minutes which is half as long as Coolsculpting. The applicators spread the energy laterally also so that there is not a sharp line of demarcation between treated and untreated areas as sometimes occurs with Coolsculpting. 

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure really works

Yes. Sculpsure really works. I am seeing about a 23% fat reduction in the treated areas on my Sculpsure patients. And those results are permanent. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to be assessed and discuss whether or not Sculpsure is right for you. 

Sean T. Doherty, MD, FACS

Does SculpSure Work

Thank you for your question. If you have stubborn areas of fat that you can’t seem to go away, SculpSure is the revolutionary treatment that you’ve been looking for. In addition to its FDA-approval for safety and effectiveness, it also requires only one treatment, whereas several other fat-reduction techniques require multiple treatments. For more information, I recommend getting a in person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. Please review the before and after photos I posted below, as well as the B&A photos for your local surgeon's offices. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes it does work

you can always go to most office's offering Sculpsure and they will have both their own pictures, as well as the pictures from Cynosure, who makes this laser.

it is important that people get two treatments  and they should try and get their second treatment 6 weeks after their first treatment. invariably, there be those patients, who don't follow advice and will complain it did not work  after only 1-2 weeks and will not do the recommend second treatment. 

it is important that patients follow the proper protocol if they want to get results. 

good luck

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure Works!

SculpSure destroys 24% fat cells in 25 minute in the treated area. There are many photos posted right here on Realself with patients reviews. We have many happy patients who are loving their SculpSure results. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with your provider to discuss whether you are a good candidate for SculpSure and ask to see their before and after photos. You will not be disappointed! 

Best to you, Dr Faraz

Patricia Faraz, MD
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Effectiveness

Yes, SculpSure really works.  My patients have had great results.  However, every patient is different and the 24% reduction is an average.  I've had patients with more and patients with less.  The only way to get the best answer is to have consultation with a quality provider (or two!).  During your consult, make certain you touch on your expectations and what YOU would like from the procedure.  Your treatment plan is derived from what YOU are wanting, so it's important to have full communication with your provider.  

Linda Hodges, DO
Cedar Rapids Physician

SculpSure Works

SculpSure is a breakthrough in non-invasive fat reduction - it is the first of it's kind, using hyperthermic laser technology to permanently destroy up to 24% of fat in a treated area after only the first treatment. Not only is it effective but it's quick and easy, taking only 25 minutes to treat an area with zero downtime, meaning you are back to normal activities immediately following treatment. The treatment has an incredible overall patient satisfaction rate at over 90%. This procedure is a true game changer in the field of non-invasive fat reduction.

Dennis Gross, MD

SculpSure is currently the best method for non invasive fat reduction

Yes, SculpSure works.  Now, does it meet your expectations?  That is the real question.  Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures to help you choose the appropriate procedure for you.  I have some before and after pictures on my website from SculpSure patients for you to look at.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure effectiveness

This is a permanent fat cell destruction procedure. It does take the body up to 12 weeks to metabolize and remove the destroyed cells.  If you are looking for more than a 25% reduction in one area, you should consider repeating the Sculpsure in that same area, but wait a minimum of 6 weeks before repeating the treatment .

Susan Chapman, MD
Kailua OB/GYN