Does Sculpsure really work?

Would like to see more before and after photos whether good or bad

SculpSure Works!

SculpSure destroys 24% fat cells in 25 minute in the treated area. There are many photos posted right here on Realself with patients reviews. We have many happy patients who are loving their SculpSure results. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with your provider to discuss whether you are a good candidate for SculpSure and ask to see their before and after photos. You will not be disappointed! 

Best to you, Dr Faraz

Effectiveness

Yes, SculpSure really works.  My patients have had great results.  However, every patient is different and the 24% reduction is an average.  I've had patients with more and patients with less.  The only way to get the best answer is to have consultation with a quality provider (or two!).  During your consult, make certain you touch on your expectations and what YOU would like from the procedure.  Your treatment plan is derived from what YOU are wanting, so it's important to have full communication with your provider.  

Linda Hodges, DO
Cedar Rapids Physician

SculpSure Works

SculpSure is a breakthrough in non-invasive fat reduction - it is the first of it's kind, using hyperthermic laser technology to permanently destroy up to 24% of fat in a treated area after only the first treatment. Not only is it effective but it's quick and easy, taking only 25 minutes to treat an area with zero downtime, meaning you are back to normal activities immediately following treatment. The treatment has an incredible overall patient satisfaction rate at over 90%. This procedure is a true game changer in the field of non-invasive fat reduction.

Dennis Gross, MD

SculpSure is currently the best method for non invasive fat reduction

Yes, SculpSure works.  Now, does it meet your expectations?  That is the real question.  Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in body contouring procedures to help you choose the appropriate procedure for you.  I have some before and after pictures on my website from SculpSure patients for you to look at.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Sculpsure effectiveness

This is a permanent fat cell destruction procedure. It does take the body up to 12 weeks to metabolize and remove the destroyed cells.  If you are looking for more than a 25% reduction in one area, you should consider repeating the Sculpsure in that same area, but wait a minimum of 6 weeks before repeating the treatment .

Does Sculpsure really work?

It works for sure! You won't lose weight, but you've will lose fat and inches.  In fact, you can lose up to 24 percent of that fat with each treatment cycle. See before & after pictures (6 wks after 1 treatment).

Does it work?

SculpSure is intended for external fat deposit contouring. The "up to 24%" reduction is up to, and not an average. In my 13 month experience with it, the responses vary from area to area, and the patient's assessment (before and after pictures are a must.) It does not take out internal fat on the other side of the abdominal muscles. Off label areas are in my experience often more easily contoured than belly and flanks---but this is anecdotal. My experience, also, is that older patients (over 60) have a blunted healing response and need to extend the time of their expectations (just like healing a broken leg!). Some people will not have their expectations met and will need a second or third treatment. BMI guidlines (under 30) help but we are loose on this as our heavier patients also want this.

It Works!!

It is important to meet with a SculpSure expert and come up with a treatment plan that will meet expectations. Often it requires a staged treatment 8-10 weeks apart. Many times we are able to accomplish the goal in just one treatment. The change is gradual over several weeks and we ask that clients be patient initially. There are multiple before and after pictures available on RealSelf and other sites including our own. We often come in after the goal is accomplished and tighten up any remaining loose skin with radio-frequency such as Pellefirm.

Does SculpSure work?

SculpSure does work for fat reduction to localized areas of the body.  It is currently FDA-approved to treat the abdomen and flanks.  There can be variation in how much change is seen after treatment however, and the number of treatments needed can vary from person to person.  Some people may have more subtle improvement and some may have more significant change.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure

There are 200 before and after photos on RealSelf in the link below.

In addition, there are 194 patient reviews to peruse, 45 videos, and 186 questions answered by doctors also on RealSelf.

Lots of info right here.