I had hydridenitis supertiva. On July 12th I had surgery, I need your help. Any suggestions? (photos)

my left armpit is healing great my right is not. it has tore its self completly open my surgeon wont do anything about it. says its normal, i have a little infection but im on clyndamison for it. they now have a home nurse coming once a day to clean and dress the wound. sailen and guase is what im using but it burns and the tap is tearing my skin how would you have your patients keep it clean with no infection? any pointers?

Hydradenitis

Treat the infection with antibiotics based on the culture and sensitivity of the bacteria.The wound may need a wound vac. Once the infection is controlled and wound is healthy, may want to consider skin graft.