Phantom Belly?

I had my tummy tuck about 4 weeks ago, there are times in the last week that I feel like my tummy is still there like a limb that has been removed. I move my hand to lift it and it is flat. I assume that this will eventually go away and that I will not have this anymore? Does this last a few weeks or months, I will talk to my PS this week as well.

Numbness after TT

Numbness after tummy tuck is pretty much universal. Much, but not all, sensation returns gradually, typically over the course of a year. This is not a sign of anything gone wrong!

Best wishes for your recovery period.

Thanks for your question.

Numbness after TT

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best wishes for your recovery period.

Thanks for your question.