Had a tummy tuck with MR and lipo to the flanks 20 days ago (6/30/16); is this normal? (Photos)

both drains in the groin area, still leaking fluid with fatty tissue, is this normal? Draining 25cc on left/fatty tissue & almost 50cc on right/fatty tissue in a 24 hr period. Does fatty tissue count towards reaching 25cc or less in 24 hrs or is it the serum the doctor is looking for to be less then 25cc? dissolved fat leaking though my drain exiting hole, more on my right side. I clean it 2x a day with q-tips, hydrogen peroxide, apply neosporin, is this normal? No foul smell, no blood.

Had a tummy tuck with MR and lipo to the flanks 20 days ago (6/30/16); is this normal?

There is no charge on the drain? Thus the amounts are more because it is not sucking. Best to go see your surgeon today.