Best treatment for tightening chin and jaw area after kybella injections? (photos)

I have received a total of 3 kybella injections, however, I started noticing a little bit of sagging under chin or might be fat remaining, not sure. My question is should I either proceed with my 4th and final kybella injection or inquire about other tightening treatments such as ultherapy or Thermitight, any suggestions? ( photo attached of my progress). Before vs and after Kybella treatments.

Best Treatment For Tightening Chin

Kybella will decrease the amount of fat under the chin. But, as you know, multiple treatments are needed and it doesn't really tighten the skin. Ultherapy will tighten the skin but it has no effect on the fat. ThermiTight will tighten the skin and melt the fat at the same time. I would have recommended ThermiTight from the start. Make sure you see an experienced provider.

Best Treatment For Tightening Chin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ulthera

Thank you for your question. Ulthera is a great way to tighten the jawline after Kybella. It stimulates collagen growth, which will help to tighten the skin. It is best to consult with a local physician to make sure that you're a good candidate. Good luck!

Ulthera

Kybella + Ultherapy

In our practice we often use Kybella and Ultherapy together for great results for a non surgical neck lift.  I recommend you see your physician in order to assess if you have any remaining fat in your submental area.  If you do not have any fat left, then I would definitely recommend Ultherapy post Kybella.  

Ultherapy can target three different depths: the Dermis (deeper skin), Fat + Connective tissue (Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System-SMAS) and Muscle. The Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System (SMAS) is located below the fat and is a strong tissue that envelops the face. It is made up of collagen, elastic fibers, muscle fibers and fat cells. The ultrasound energy produced during an Ulthera treatment, precisely and
consistently heats the targeted tissue to 60-70 degrees centigrade, which is the optimal temperature for contraction and denaturation of collagen. Other non-invasive devices like, Thermage, are radiofrequency devices which only heat the tissues to 40-50 degrees, which is suboptimal for neocollagenesis.  Based on your photos, it looks like you should have great results.

Kybella + Ultherapy

Kybella/Belkyra

Hello, I would see the specialist first to determine if you need a 4th Kybella/Belkyra treatment. Ig you only have residual loose skin, then by all means, you would be a good candidate for Ultherapy. These 2 procedures work quite well together.

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Kybella/Belkyra

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Nonsurgical skin tightening

Congratulations on your result from Kybella.  Frequently, after Kybella or CoolSculpting, the skin in this area needs to be tightened.  ThermiRF and Ultherapy are both good options for nonsurgical tightening.  

ThermiRF is minimally invasive, does require some downtime, and a small incision to perform.  Ultherapy has no downtime and no incisions and is not invasive at all.  As long as you go to a Ultherapy trained professional, you should be in good hands.  Ultherapy is only as good as the person performing it. 

Nonsurgical skin tightening

Ultherapy Tightens Submental Skin Following Non-invasive Fat Removal

Hello and thank-you for your question and photos,

Kybella and Coolsculpting are both excellent options for non-invasive fat removal of the chin and neck.  These treatments are often combined with skin tightening devices, such as Ultherapy, for an improved contour.  Best, Dr Lyos

Let's Add Ultherapy and ThermiRF to your Kybella for a Winning Skin-Tightening Solution

Kybella does take a series of treatments. But, I often combine Kybella with ultherapy or thermiRF and botox. VASER/ThermiRF are also options for more contouring and tightening. I suggest you see an expert who does combination therapy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Post kybella

You could do some Ulthera.  This will help to tighten the skin of the neck.  Can also do the jowl area where there was no kybella.  Should help to tighten the whole area.   

Post kybella