Will this tighten skin on arms?

Biceps and forearms saggy

Thermage and Skin Tightening the Arms

I often use a combination of Thermage and Coolsculpting to tighten the skin of the arms and reduce the fat if any in that area as well.  First Thermage is performed and a week later Coolsculpting.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Skin Laxity and Arm Lifting -- ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers or Sculptra

Thermi works by introducing radiofrequency energy under the skin to get long term tightening. I suggest consulting with an expert to see if this is a valuable option for you long term. Best, Dr. Emer

Thermage v. Venus Legacy

Radio frequency machines help stimulate collagen production in tissue and tighten skin. Thermage and Venus Legacy are best for skin tightening on the body.  Multiple treatments are typically needed.  Severity of discomfort varies with everyone.  I would recommend consulting with a reputable plastic surgery office for the best option.  It is always best to come in for a personal consultation.

Grant Stevens, MD