How much is the surgery?

The vaginal reconstruction surgery.

Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation

Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location. Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites. 

Va

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of vaginal reconstruction

Dear Kjameskjames
The cost of vaginal reconstruction depends upon what you want to achieve---- and this is partly based upon what is broken.  Do you have uterine  prolapse-  the uterus is falling down; do you have a cystocele - the bladder is falling down;  do you have a rectocele- the rectum is pushing up through the floor of the vagina; do you have a urethrocele - the urethra is falling down; do you have an enterocele? - the intestines are pushing through a weakness at the apex of the vagina; Do you have a vault prolapse - the deepest 25% of the vagina is falling out............each of these areas are potentially problematic and if they are falling down can cause: pain, pressure, difficulty evacuating your rectum or bladder, frequency and urgency of urination or is your problem strictly a lack of friction with intercourse.  Please do your self a big favor and choose a surgeon who understands the vagina and that is usually a board certified urogynecologist . Most board certified urogynecologists have trained 7 years just operating on the inside of the vagina.
Every woman is indeed different as is every surgeon. I have been performing vaginal rejuvenation since 1995 but really routinely since 2001 meaning more than 5 -10 per month. I have seen patients get vaginal rejuvenation from other surgeons for $2000 and I have seen patients pay >$10,000. The cost of surgery is what the market will bear and the skill, reputation and expertise of your surgeon. In my office we charge a minimal for vaginal tightening $6000 but this does not include the cost of the OR or the anesthesiologist. I prefer to have patients go to an operating room for these surgeries to assure me the patient is completely sedated and does NOT move during the surgery. I do not want to take the slightest chance of the patient moving as it could cause me to accidentally botch the surgery. So, What does it cost to buy a painting, a nice dress, a good meal in a restaurant, a ticket for a concert? It is all dependent upon a number of factors. Who painted the painting, how badly do you want that dress and is it for a very special occasion your wedding perhaps ( I've seen patients pay $8000 for a wedding dress which they will wear one time or get Veneers for their teeth and pay $25,000 just for the upper or lowers and $45,000 for both), are you going to McDonalds or an Jean-George restaurant, or are you getting front row seats to the Rolling Stones with VIP backstage passes? Are you as a patient willing to pay for the best for a surgeon? Remember having surgery is one of the most important investments of your life! I encourage you to choose a surgeon wisely and though price is indeed an issue for most patients do NOT make it the sole issue. If need be put off surgery another year save the extra $2000 and pay for the best surgeon you can afford. 
Sincerely John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Cost for Vaginal Reconstuction

The cost of vaginal rejuvenation surgery depends on what you need. Many women who come in for vaginoplasty have pelvic relaxation which is a condition covered by most insurance plans. You need to identify a Urogynecologist with experience in both Reconstructive and Cosmetic vaginal surgery. Only this specialist will be able to coordinate the best combination of procedures to fit your needs and interests.See link below for information on identifying the best surgeon for you.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Vaginoplasty cost

Cost is dependent on what all is done at the time of your procedure. If there is also prolapse, which is common when vaginal looseness is present, a formal prolapse surgery with vaginoplasty is the surgery of choice. When this is the case, the surgery is billed through your insurance. 

Cost of Vaginopalsty

Cost varies between demographical areas and surgeon experience.  I would seek out someone you feel comfortable with lots of experience performing this type of procedure.The average cost in my area of  Los Angeles, is between 4 & 7 thousand.  This typically includes anesthesia and doctor visits.
Best of luck :)

Why do you want The surgery?

Vaginoplasty and vaginal reconstruction are two distinct surgeries done for completely different reasons. Vaginoplasty is simply an operation that tightens the vaginal and perineal skin and muscles to make the vaginal opening and canal tighter. Vaginal reconstruction is the general term for a variety of procedures intended to repair the normal supports of the vaginal walls and pelvic organs when they have been damaged - usually by vaginal childbirth. Many women need to have both done at the same time because a vaginoplasty won't work very well if the normal supports are damaged. Vaginal reconstruction is usually covered by insurance. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation to assess the status of your vaginal supports to see how much work would be needed to help you achieve your goals whatever they may be.

$4500

for me this includes all anesthesia and your recovery kit and all visits in addition to the surgery and any revisions which I haven't ever had to do but if you ever needed it!All prices are published on my website as well. But $4500 for posterior vaginal tightening is my rate.