How many surgeries do I need to remove lipedema? Would I have a good cosmetic outcome? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
Lipedema Treatment and Liposuction
- It is wonderful that you exercise and keep fit.
- I believe I answered part of your question before about lipidema.
- But I am concerned that you are considering any kind of liposuction for leg pain.
- Your tummy photo suggests you have had children.
- Leg pain after child bearing is usually from damage to the deep leg veins.
- Please go to a vascular surgeon for evaluation of your deep veins and your leg pain.
- Treatment of damaged leg veins relieves the pain.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.