The right side of my nose has a dip or scoop after rhinoplasty. Do you think it's possible to fix it?

The right side of my nose has a dip or scoope after rhinoplasty, I went to Colombia to fix it and the surgeon put something inside my nose but the deep is worse, Do you thing is possible to fix it? I want to know if possible to fix it and what is the cost

SCOOP IN NOSE AFTER RHINOPLASTY

Dear juanfra, Photographs would be needed to provide any expert opinion. If you do not feel comfortable posting them in this format I have attached a link below to send in photographs for opinion. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Nose deformity

With at a minimum photos and most likely also an in-person exam, there is no way to give you any meaningful feedback. Can you post photos?

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Post rhinoplasty revision

Without a picture, its hard to know. How far out from your surgery are you? Thats the better question.  Depending on how far out you are, your options vary.  Also, depending on what needs to be done, your options vary.  I've found that everything from a little filler to help camouflage through more permanent solutions along with possibly even revision surgery (depending on what was done and the degree of issues) may be needed.  That being said, a picture would help give us a better idea of what really needs to be done, as, fortunately, you really do have a fair bit of options available to you! I hope some of this helps.  Best of luck.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Without in person examination can not even offer you any hope! Maybe return to Columbia to have them fix their issues.. Might consider HA filler to area . Fee $1,000..