One side of my face is fatter than the other after Botox. Any suggestions? (photos)

I started getting Botox and fillers a little over a year ago and now my face is very crroked ...what can be done? botox on one side? it's so ugly...

Facial asymmetry

Thanks for your question. It would be great to see a picture of you 5-10 years ago to assess your face. I always tell people that the sides of your face are not twins but sisters as asymmetry is the norm. You may be surprised that you always had this difference on the sides of your face. What side so you normally sleep on? If this truly a new finding, your options would include adding dermal fillers (Restylane®, Juvederm®, Esthelis®, Belotero®, Emervel®, Radiesse®).  This is an advanced technique so be sure to get an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon consultation for recommendations and treatment options          

Calgary Dermatologist

One side of my face is fuller.

Thank you for your question. It does appear as though the left side of your face is slightly fuller than the right. A before photo is helpful to assess the changes you have experienced and also a understanding of what was injected where. 
Your options are to attempt symmetry with more fillers or to remove fillers with a dissolving agent.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Facial asymmetry

Dear tinarenaea31:

It is exceedingly rare for a human to have a perfectly symmetrical face (arms, hands, breasts legs, feet, hips, etc) for that matter. For the most part we live comfortably with what we have. 

In cases where congenital or traumatic deformities challenge your physical, social and psychological well-being, surgical options may need to be considered.

For the rest of us, contemporary facial enhancements including fillers, Botox /Dysport and proper Skin Health Rejuvenation will help provide good to excellent harmony, balance and beauty for smaller concerns.

Thank you for sharing your photos but they are not adequate to determine your concerns. Proper evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, ENT Facial Surgeon or Dermatologist would be wise to provide recommendations. 

I hope this helps. All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

Facial asymmetry

It is not possible to attribute your facial asymmetry to fillers or Botox since you did not post your pictures from a year ago prior to starting the treatments. If the asymmetry if due to HA fillers, it can be reverse by dissolving the over injected side as well as improved by injecting the under treated side. Please find a qualified and experienced physician to do your treatments.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Unevenness

If your face seems uneven from fillers I would advise you to consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with fillers to correct the asymmetry.  Voluma or Sculptra can can be used in your case with excellent results.

One side of my face is fatter than the other after Botox. Any suggestions?

I have reviewed ALL your postings and really see ONLY very very minor asymmetries??? Best to seek in person opinions only....