Can SculpSure be used on the inner thighs?

SculpSure & Inner Thighs

Yes. I use SculpSure to treat the inner thighs. It is considered "off label" since only FDA approved for abdomen and flanks, but I have seen some great results on the legs. Hope this helps. 

SculpSure & Inner Thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

SculpSure & Inner Thighs

SculpSure can definitely be used on the inner thighs. Although SculpSure is only FDA approved for the stomach and flanks at the moment, we use it on many different areas, and patients have seen great results!

SculpSure & Inner Thighs

Sculpsure and inner thighs

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Yes it can be done as a out of label treatment. the company is undergoing studies demonstrating its efficiency on this and other areas. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Sculpsure and inner thighs

Wishing you the best in your journey

SculpSure treatment areas

Thank you for your question. Yes, SculpSure can be used to treat the inner thighs. It can be used on the flanks, abdomen, upper arms, thighs, knees, and other locations with fat deposits. If you are interested, I suggest seeking a full in-person consultation. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SculpSure treatment areas

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Sculpsure, Coolsculpting, Vanquish, Thermi

Sculpsure is a noninvasive laser treatment that removes up to 25% of stubborn fat in the treated area in 25 minutes.It is FDA approved for the abdomen and flanks. It is safe if you get pregnant in the future.
The body contouring effects are seen in as quick as six weeks with final results at 12 weeks.
The results are permanent as long as you maintain your weight and health.
The laser targets and destroys the fat cells only which are then naturally removed from the body. Since the laser does not affect the skin or muscle it can be used on all skin colors and there has been no reported incidents of burns when treated by a properly trained physician.
It has four applicators that can be customized to treat the areas of stubborn fat.
If a second treatment is needed we wait at least six weeks and usually closer to 12.

There is no downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. There may be some soreness in the area for a few days for which you can take ibuprofen or tylenol. A cold compress can also be used.

Sculpsure is not used for skin tightening however some of her patients have seen this. If more skin tightening is needed we have combined this with thermi or Ulthera for a complete treatment. Sculpsure is recommended for stubborn areas of fat that are not being lost by diet and exercise. It is not a weight loss treatment

Since I have both a coolsculpting and sculpsure I am working on protocols of utilizing both of these depending upon what areas need to be treated and the response to the treatment.
I have used sculpsure on other areas other than the abdomen with very good results.

I also use a Vectra 3D imaging system to try and show people what their treatment areas could look like.

Since Sculpsure outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Sculpsure or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Take care,

Dr Schwartz

Absolutely. It is not yet FDA approved for this area, but can certainly be done as off-label, with very good results.

Can Sculpsure be used on the inner

Yes it can be used on the inner thighs though it is not FDA approved for this area.   We have some amazing results with this area.

Can Sculpsure be used on the inner

OFF LABEL- yes Sculpsure can help with inner thighs

In short yes. But this is off label. Current studies show UP TO 25% reduction around the abdominal area. We know it does work around the inner thighs, but more studies are needed to see how much fat reduction can be achieved in one treatment in these areas. 

The cooling plate makes this a tolerable treatment with almost no downtime. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

I recently had my own love handles treated as off label use of Sculpsure. SculpSure is currently FDA approved to treat the abdomen and flanks but can be used as off label on other parts of the body. You should expect about a 20-25% decrease in the amount of the fat on the inner thighs.

Good luck.

Thank you

Good luck.

Thank you

SculpSure Indications

Yes, SculpSure can be used on the inner thighs. However, it is not FDA-approved at this time for that body area - it's only FDA-approved to treat the flanks and abdomen. Still, many clinicians are using this treatment off label for the inner and outer thighs, and arms and bra roll areas. It is a safe and effective treatment, and eliminates up to 24% of fat cells in a single treatment. I have noticed that a few patients who I have treated on the inner thighs may have some transient nodularity (small bumps) for a week after the procedure on the treated areas, but these are temporary. The treatment is safe, efficacious and pain free. I would suggest an in-person consultation to see if you're an appropriate candidate. While SculpSure can provide slight skin tightening, it likely shouldn't be used on areas where there is a lot of sagging skin (which sometimes can be the inner thighs). Best of luck! 

Anthony J. Taglienti, MD
Smithtown Plastic Surgeon

SculpSure Indications

Anthony J. Taglienti, MD
Smithtown Plastic Surgeon