Will the scars caused by laser hair removal go way ? (photos)

I got laser hair removal done last week and I got burned , watery blister and now open wound in my butt lock and vagina area . I called the technician and she acted like it was my fault or I did something wrong I went to see her so she can take a look at it and she can't understand why this happened , she told use rubbing alcohol to clean the area , I'm in pain and honestly I think alcohol is not the best approach for that . It looks horrible, and I'm not sure how to handle this

Laser Hair Removal - Seek an Expert THIS IS A BURN

This is aburn that needs proper wound care and not alcohol.  I suggest you speak to a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

LHR Burns

We can understand your concerns.  It does look like you were burned and it is not normal.  You should make an appointment to with the supervising physician at your provider for a treatment plan to mitigate your injury.

Laura Riehm, MD
Fort Worth Physician