How to get rid of deep labiomental crease? (Photos)

It causes more of a darker shadow in person than these photos show. My lips are rather small, so I feel like my fold is even more noticeable. Photos taken of me from the side are terrible. My lips look like they poke out, while everyone else's is normal and evenly aligned with their chin. Is there a way to get rid of this permanently? Or is it just temporary botox/fillers? Thank you. I have also attached a photo to what I think would look more flattering.

How to get rid of deep labiomental crease?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do believe that filler could temporarily soften the line you are seeing. In order to determine the best plan for you, I recommend a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon