Would a rib removal be more beneficial than a Brazilian butt lift for an hourglass shape on me? (Photo)

I'm currently a 36 inch waist With doing waist training and eating healthy I've gone down to a 30 inch waist but I still look kind of boxy being that my breast are so large and my butt is small and I'm 5'5. My question is I want to get down to a 26 or even 24. Would it be more beneficial to just take a rib or 2 or would getting the Brazilian butt lift work better for what I want to get the look?

Tummy tuck+ Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.I recommend you a Tummy Tuck, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Rib Removal Waistline Narrowing

You do not have enough pictures from different angles to make that judgement. But given your body frame rib removal combined with liposuction of the flanks has the best chance of making your anatomic waistline more narrow.

Body sculpting surgery

It appears that aggressive liposuction of abdomen and flanks would help to improve your shape. Breast lift or reduction may also be considered, but I am not sure whether that is your issue? Regarding BBT, it is procedure that concentrates on buttock augmentation with fat grafts and shaping of flanks and thighs in addition. We will need a profile and back photos to give you advice on that topic. In any case, no need for rib surgery.You should seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in body contouring surgery for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck. 

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon