Can this pulling/indenting in certain positions be fixed without fat transfer or implants? (Photo)

Very happy with size and shape sitting up but lying down or leaning over my breasts get distorted. When I lean over my nipple tucks under and disappears. I saw hundreds of results and did not expect perfect boobs but didn't expect this either. I had explant, en bloc capsulectomy, and anchor lift 3 months ago.

After Implant removal

I suggest giving it at least 6 months to let the breasts adjust and stabilize.  Then consult with your or another board certified plastic surgeon for advice.
My supposition is that that re-augmentation with a relatively small, appropriately chosen breast implant would solve the problem(s) and give you the desired result.

Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Can this pulling/indenting in certain positions be fixed without fat transfer or implants?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I can appreciate your areas of concern and understand your desired correction but I would recommend allowing at least six months to pass to allow your breasts return to a new "normal" after your implant removal.  At six months assess your results and see if a fat graft procedure could be use to smooth your results.  Hope this helps.

Breast Revision

Sorry for you.Honestly, no, this is best corrected with implants. Your concerns are completely understandable

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift result

It is hard to control loose tissues when there is a lot of inner scar from your previous surgery and implants. Implants or fat would be the obvious way to improve the situation. Otherwise, I would recommend some intense massage of tissues and a few months time to try to soften the scars to allow more normal tissue movement. Your sitting shape is good, your surgeon did well. Good luck.

Only serial sessions of operative liposuction, fat processing and fat grafting will improve the results, sorry.