Is this price reasonable ($1150) for tiny scar revision? (photos)

Need scar revision due to botched cyst removal from plastic surgeon that left very indented scar little smaller than skittle. Initial surgery 8 months ago. New plastic surgeon is charging $1150 to cut it out and restitch. This seems WAY too high, please advise if this seems reasonable for such a teeny tiny scar revision. Thank you.

Is this price reasonable ($1150) for tiny scar revision?

Prices are highly variable in plastic surgery. The scar is small but that price does not seem unreasonable. Keep in mind that the only surgeons that are offering you a deal will usually have good reason to charge less than their competition. Your most important criterion has to be the experience and expertise of your chosen plastic surgeon. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sounds way to LOW to me... Most revision surgeries on the face in Miami start at $2,000. So better re think your position. 

Scar Treatment

Prices are dependent on who is doing the injection and the location you are in.  Based on your photo there may be other options such as microneedling and fillers without the need for cutting or stitching.  I suggest seeing a physician with experience in treating facial scaring who does both surgical and nonsurgical options.