My nose seems to be concaving? (photos)

My right side of my nose seems to be concaving in and dented, I've never had this problem and I'm so self conscious about it and don't know what to do. I've never had any surgeries or nose piercings.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Alar groove

Thank you for the pictures.  To be honest with you, it is hard to convey the 3 dimensions of the alar groove and crease with close up pictures that are straight on.  However, based on your complaint and what you are trying to show via the pictures, I'm guessing that you are starting to see a deepening of the groove and and "denting" as you mentioned.  Like I mentioned previously, this is best assessed in person so as to be able to visualize how much of a problem this is and what can be done.  There are things as simple as filler which you may start with, which is very safe and effective, through more permanent solutions such as cartilage grafting under the nasal ala (think of it almost like putting a little step stool under the groove to lift it up).  It has been my experience that you can get up to 2 mm of elevation easily by doing something simple like this.  My point is this - there are solutions to what is concerning you, but to be honest much more comprehensive advice would best be done in person during a consultation with a PS.  Best of luck.  I hope some of this helped.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon