I'd like to get a new breast enhancement and lift with little scarring - like a crescent or circle. Is this possible? (Photo)

I'm in my late 30s. I'm done having children. I have a breast enhancement behind the muscle which is 20 yrs old. I'd like to get a new one that is a little bigger and also have my nipples lifted up higher on my chest. But i don't want the big scars under my breast. I'm hoping I can do a crescent or circle lift. Is this possible? I'd also like to have my areolas be larger. Is it better to have one in front of the muscle for that?

Breast augmentation with lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast aug with a lift

Thank you for your question. You can have a doughnut lift though you would get a better resultwith a vertical or anchor lift .  I would not anticipate any problems  in using a larger implant For more information please watch the enclosed video.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

I'd like to get a new breast enhancement and lift with little scarring - like a crescent or circle. Is this possible?

Sorry no you need full lift option i my over the internet opinion based upon your posted photos. But in person examination always best!

Breast lift with little scarring

With exchange of your implants to a larger size, crescent mastopexy (also known as nipple lifts) or a circumareolar mastopexy (also known as a donut lift) may be sufficient to reposition the nipple/areolar complexes.  One of the potential drawbacks to these procedures may be enlargement or distortion of the areolas.  This may not be an issue for you since you desire larger areolas.  However, this limited type of breast lift does not enhance the shape of the breast like a "lollipop lift" (circumareolar and vertical incisions to reshape and lift the breasts).  As far as your implants, they can most likely be maintained in their current submuscular positions rather than moving to a subglandular position.  I would recommend discussing these options with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who can review these options in detail including relative merits and deficiencies assoicated with each type of procedure.Good luck with your planned surgery!

Daniel M. Calloway, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Realistically, you probably need a Lollipop Type of lift

Looking at your pictures your nipples seem too low for just an around the nipple or crescent type of lift. Even if you go bigger you will probably still require a vertical incision on the breast to give you a better look. Hope this helps.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with Little Scarring

Thank you for your question and for providing pictures.  A thorough physical examination including measurements of your breasts would be ideal. Based on the photos that you have sent and description of what you want I think a vertical mastopexy would be the best choice. This will result in a "lollipop" or vertical scar on the bottom part of the breast however in my opinion I feel this will give you the best overall result.  you have fair skin so the long term scarring should be minimal. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon so that they can go over all your options. Good luck!

Enrique Hanabergh, Jr., MD
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift - minimal scarring

With the goals you listed, I would enlarge your implants and perform a circle lift (aka circumareolar mastopexy).  Although it may not get your nipple/areola position as high as you may ideally need, it would enlarge your areola and improve your nipple/areola position.  Best Wishes!!