Can I have multiple cosmetic procedures at once?

Looking to do lower body lift, breast reduction/lift and arm lift.

Lower body multiple procedures

The  answer to this questions  is yes but there  needs to be a individual analysis of each case depending of the amount of skin, fat and severity of the case along with the pre evaluation of the physical condition of the patient.

Multiple Procedures

Multiple procedures can be done together, however if there is a lot of excess skin, it may be safer to do these as separate stages. Also, having multiple procedures done at the same time can make the surgery riskier and recovery more difficult. I usually recommend NOT doing too many areas at one surgery. Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Lower body lift, breast reduction, arm lift - multiple cosmetic procedures

Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, multiple cosmetic procedures can be done at once, as long as you are healthy and close to your ideal weight.  I recommend undergoing surgery with a Board Certified Plastic Surgery and in a certified facility. Often my patients will stay one night overnight for postoperative support. I hope this was helpful to you.. good luck!

Tamy M. Faierman, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Lower body lift, breast reduction and arm lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Yes they certainly can be done together.  That depends on how experienced your ps is as well as your age, health and most importantly current weight. 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

For my patients, I typically will try to limit your time in the operating room to 6 hours.  We can usually do multiple areas at the same time, but you will need to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon.