Looking for a mommy makeover. Implants, tummy tuck and fat transfer to my butt. (Photo)

I would like to get implants, do I need a lift? Do I have enough fat to transfer to my butt? Lastly, do I need a full or mini tummy tuck? Thank you!!

Determining if You're Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Enough fat

I would have to examine you to tell you mini  vs full TT, but if looks like you have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks. 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mini tummy tuck and breast augmention

The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin so it would be best to see you in person to determine this. Without seeing you in person and from these photos, you maybe be able to get away with a mini tummy tuck, liposuction of abdomen, waist, flanks and fat graft to the buttocks. Breast augmentation alone should address the breast area in your case. Please go in for multiple consulations with board certified plastic surgeons to come up with your best treatment plan. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Multiple Procedures: breast implants, tummy tuck, butt lift/fat transfer

You look like a good candidate for those procedures, provided you are healthy and not a smoker.  Depending on your intended outcome, it might be best to split the procedures to maximize the volume you could get in your fat transfer to the buttocks, as your results are likely to be improved if you don't have to sit on your butt initially.

The tummy tuck recovery can interfere with staying off your butt, so it may be best to split this procedure.  Also you would have more fat if you did the fat transfer first before the tummy tuck.

Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in these procedures.  That's the best way to make a good decision for your particular situation.

Roxanne Sylora, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your questions and photos.  You will need to be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.  From your photos though, it does appear that you would benefit from implants without a lift, fat transfer to the buttocks, and a a tummy tuck.  Many patients benefit most from a full tummy tuck, but this would be determined during your consultation.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation and fat transfer to buttocks to produce beautiful overall results.  We combine these procedures often in our practice and achieve beautiful results in our patients.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, address your overall desired goals and work together to build the surgical plan that will best help you achieve your overall desired look.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas, NV

Lane Smith, MD

Looking for a mommy makeover.

Thanks for the pictures, very helpful.

I agree with some of my colleagues. 

You are a good candidate for a full TT, BBL and breast implants ( maybe removing some skin, to be determine in a consultation). 

These procedures could be combined as long as your healthy and with optimal pre op. results. 

good luck!

Eduardo Mejia, MD

You are indeed a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck (Full in my opinion) Plus Liposculpture and BBL, you have enough fat to transfer,  and also for a a Breast Lift with Implants, maybe only Periareolar Technique will do.

But to avoid raising up  your "risks and possible complications" these procedures most be divided in 2 surgical times, so you have to choose one of these first :

1. Tummy Tuck Plus Liposculpture and BBL; and 
  2. Breast Lift with Implants.
For being able to opt for the First procedure to need to have an optimal health and high hemoglobin level, minimum 13 grams.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Mommy make over

Hello 100sold4410,
Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your pictures, I would recommend a full tummy tuck and flank liposuction. This procedure will help not only flatten your stomach, but the liposuction will assist with contouring your waistline. In regards to your breasts, an augmentation would be a good option for you if you desire to go larger and appear fuller. I would suggest you discuss size and shape with your plastic surgeon to get the best plan in line prior to your surgery. Best of luck to you!

Kindly,

Dr. Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr Derby

Based on your photos i would recommend you a Full TT a lipo to contour waist and and use the fat for a transfer to the buttocks. A regular breast augmentation will already give you a lifted effect. Great candidate! Best of luck