Lump inside breast near incision two months after breast augmentation? (Photo)

Hello, I'm 20 years old. I got my breast done exactly 2 months and 2 weeks ago about a week ago I discovered a lump near my nipple where my incision was while massaging. The lump is the size of a gum ball and I can grab it with my two fingers. You can't see the lump from the outside but you can feel it while massaging. I got 500cc high profile. I was just wondering if I should worry about this matter or if this is the beginning of a capsular contracture. In the picture it is the left breast.

Breast lump

A lump is not related to capsular contracture which is a scar that surrounds the entire implant and slowly tightens making the implant feel firm. Since this lump is near your incision, it is probably related to the scar formation of the operation itself. Show to your surgeon who can decide what it is or how to evaluate it. Good luck.

Lump inside breast near incision two months after breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your breast augmentation results.  Because this lump is a new finding for you on physical exam I would favor reaching out to your plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  As it is near your incision site it is likely scar related but it would be important to diagnose the cause in order to offer the best treatment advice.  Hope this helps.